Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday, August 26, 2013

"The only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."


"The only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." 
- John 1:14

Believer, you can bear your testimony that Christ is the only begotten of the Father, as well as the first begotten from the dead. You can say, "He is divine to me, if he be human to all the world beside. He has done that for me which none but a God could do. 

He has subdued my stubborn will, melted a heart of adamant, opened gates of brass, and snapped bars of iron. 

He hath turned for me my mourning into laughter, and my desolation into joy; he hath led my captivity captive, and made my heart rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory. 

Let others think as they will of him, to me he must be the only begotten of the Father: blessed be his name. And he is full of grace. Ah! had he not been I should never have been saved. 


He drew me when I struggled to escape from his grace; and when at last I came all trembling like a condemned culprit to his mercy-seat he said, 'Thy sins which are many are all forgiven thee: be of good cheer.' And he is full of truth. 

True have his promises been, not one has failed.
 I bear witness that never servant had such a master as I have; never brother such a kinsman as he has been to me; never spouse such a husband as Christ has been to my soul; never sinner a better Saviour; never mourner a better comforter than Christ hath been to my spirit. 

I want none beside him. In life he is my life, and in death he shall be the death of death; in poverty Christ is my riches; in sickness he makes my bed; in darkness he is my star, and in brightness he is my sun; he is the manna of the camp in the wilderness, and he shall be the new corn of the host when they come to Canaan. 

Jesus is to me all grace and no wrath, all truth and no falsehood: and of truth and grace he is full, infinitely full. 

My soul, this night, bless with all thy might 'the only Begotten. '" 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥ <(((><  ♥  ><)))> 

 “The true minister of Christ knows that the true value of a sermon must lie, 
not in its fashion and manner, but in the truth which it contains.

 ~ C. H. Spurgeon ~

  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

The purpose of these pages is to share the precious word of God, without acquiring any monetary reward. God gave me the salvation for free, so I share the gospel of his word the same way .. 
( NO ADVERTISEMENTS ) ... 
Blessings to all of You, rejoice in the sublime and infallible word of God

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 PRAYER
 Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit,  I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy.. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. Amen. 

 "HAVE A BLESSED DAY FULL OF PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS" 

 DO YOU ENJOY THIS BLOG ? .. 
If you like to visit my other blogs, please click at the link and If not clickable, please copy and paste the address to your browser, Thanks... 

ENGLISH: 
SPANISH:
 TRANSLATORS AVAILABLE TO ANY LANGUAGE.... 
 TRADUCTORES AL ESPAÑOL Y OTROS LENGUAJES........ 
 Don't forget to spread The Word of GOD by sharing today's passage with friends... 

Please share with your family and friends using small envelope (E-mail) next to a pencil, under my name at the bottom of post, or using the share link.. 
 Copyright Statement
 Reflection and inspiration from the "Prince of Preachers," Charles Haddon Spurgeon. 
 This resource was produced before 1923 and therefore is considered in the "Public Domain". 

Copyright Policy: 
 We respect copyright laws and are committed to remove any copyright infringing material from our website. If you find any content on our website which infringes your copyrighted work, please contact us, we’ll be happy to verify and remove such content.
 Please do provide us the following details: 
1) Your name, E-mail Address. 
2) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on your website.
 3) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on our website. 
Some of the pictures from Flickr under Creative Commons License and also the bank of free Creative images for non commercial usage... 
Everything we do is for God Almighty's glory, our creator and we pray for all the people that are making images available to continue spreading the Gospel. 
 Thank YOu and God Bless.
Mightywarrior.
Blog Created April 13/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment